The premier companies in the country test the state-of-the-art heat attenuation screen In Melbourne products in compliance with market standards and requirements. The bronze screens have special angles, creating an ideal solution for heat reflection.
Considering the high-density buildings, you’re working or living in; it becomes imperative to protect structures from fire.
- They test the screens at leading facilities, where the screens achieved an attenuation level of 49.4%.
- It ensures radiant heat, naked flames, and floating embers don’t create ignition risk for your property.
1) Know the basics:
Not only does a heat attenuation screen In Melbourne provide optimum attenuation, but it also entails two times more space than other screens. It makes them virtually indiscernible from the inside. It gives a beautiful outward vision.
- These screens are a fire-engineered solution to shield openings in proximity to property boundaries.
- Cutting-edge technology is the MicroLouvre technology. It is a great addition to any building that has a setting.
- As you set the Louvers at a 2mm distance from one another, the attenuation screen adheres to AS3959. You can use it as a bushfire prevention screen.
2) Ensuring better protection:
You can compare radiant heat attenuation screens by the heat reduction percentage of the screens.
- Since you don’t have any standard or run-off-the-mill test methodology, some people claim the concerning percentage of attenuation as the level of heat reduction in the screen. You can measure it 350-370 mm behind the screen.
- In reality, it reduces the heat without the concerned screen in the right place at the same position.
3) On the placement:
So, where would you use a fire attenuation screen? You need to remember that the current population density of cities is increasing at a huge rate. It means that more and more constructions are mushrooming each day and buildings are coming closer to your property.
- You build class 2-class 9 buildings within six meters of your property boundary. It requires extensive fire protection for outward walls.
- The main components that make the radiant heat attenuation screens are cost-effectiveness and practicality.
- According to the National Constructive Code or NCC, exterior wall openings need fire protection.
- The options are fire windows, one-hour- fire-rated doors, external walls, fire shutters, and wetting sprinklers.
- The fire attenuation screens provide a cost-effective alternative to the DTS or deemed-to-satisfy requirements of NCC.
- The high performance and extensive testing can help fire engineers using fire attenuation screens.
- They can determine and decipher the heat fluxing capacity of the system and how the building can endure it following CV2 and verification methods CV1.
4) Light and sun control:
The screens take up 100% solar energy and reflect 4% solar energy. It entails 82% absorption and re-radiation. In the interiors, it produces 14% heat gain in totality. It provides 7% direct transmission of solar energy. The absorption and re-radiation is 7%.
5) Benefits at a glance:
The screens provide an 85% reduction in solar heat gain. They provide 100% shading at a solar angle, surpassing 40 degrees. It increases the comfort level inside the building by minimizing the internal temperature in proximity to windows.