Carpets are perfect for enhancing the look of the floor. Most people would like to invest in a top-notch quality carpet to cover the floor and get that soft feeling beneath their feet. However, it is important to get along with the best team of cleaners from time to time if you want to take care of the carpet or even rugs. The main goal of the cleaners is to clean the carpet fibres from the core and remove the accumulated dirt and dust from its body. That’s when the use of a hot water extractor comes into being.
Importance of hot water extraction:
Even though the carpet feels soft and will enhance the look of your place, it has one big negative point to it. The fibres used for manufacturing carpets are such that they will attract dust and dirt more. On the other hand, it is very difficult to actually get those accumulated dust and dirt out of the fibres because those get stuck really hard. That’s when this hot water-based extraction process comes to the rescue.
Basic vacuuming will do you no good. It will clean out the loose dirt hovering on top of the carpet but won’t be able to suck out the internal dirt. Some companies use industrial vacuuming products with extra force to clean up the carpet from within. But you cannot imply such huge force on the carpet as that will then deteriorate the condition of the fibres only.
Steps to follow for that extraction method:
So, the best method that most carpet cleaning companies will use is the hot water extractor. It is one of the proven and most effective options you could come across. So, without wasting time, let’s come to learn more about these steps first.
- First of all, the professionals will vacuum the carpeted area thoroughly and then put on some wet floor signs.
- Then they will fill up the solution tank with some warm water and proper cleaning solution mix. They will take the help of a measuring cup for accuracy.
- For the next step, they will pour enough amount of the de-foaming product into the collection tank.
- Later, they will fill the pump up swayer with some warm water and proper solution.
- It is now time to spray around a 10-foot by 10-foot area with the help of this cleaner and later giving it some moments to dwell time.
- They will ensure not to overspray or soak the carpet completely. But they will spray a little bit more on spots or stains.
- Now they will use the power of suction spray to suck and remove the solution. Sometimes, they might re-suck twice some areas more to get the moisture out of fibres and make the entire carpet dry.
The best part about getting the carpet cleaned professionally is that there will be visual inspection going on throughout the process to avoid messing up the situation. So, make sure to log online and get the best companies for cleaning your carpets.