Are you planning to expand or start a new business in a different country?
What is the first name which strikes in your mind?
Undoubtedly you are thinking of Dubai.
Dubai as an Emirate has developed tremendously in the past 40 years. It has outstanding connectivity with excellent aircraft facilities to all the leading cities in the world. And also it has progressed with state-of-the-art technologies and advanced infrastructural developments.
The eyes of all the entrepreneurs and visionaries are on Dubai for all the beneficiary aspects it offers to them. There are zones like offshore and onshore in Dubai which stands out to play quintessential roles in the business practicing system of the country.
There are lots of legal formalities which are to be performed for starting a new business in Dubai. Like for opening a bank account, or opening an account with the ministry of labour. The formation of any type of business in Dubai requires government approval which in turn enhances the authenticity of the company as well. and to get that approval one requires the help from a consultant.
There are various government agencies that any business owner should be aware of such as: The Department of Economic Development (DED), Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Dubai Health Authority (DHA), Dubai Land Department (DLD), Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Ministry of Economy or Dubai Municipality. A consultant will act as a connection between the business and the related government authority.
Here are some of the features provided for Company formation in Dubai free zone
- 100% tax exemption
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits,
- No currency restrictions
- 100% import and export tax exemption.
- Company formation in Dubai free zone gives you 100% ownership provisions which are again a huge factor to consider.
Formation of a company in Dubai
Forming a business anywhere in this world is not an easy task, especially when you step on to a different destination to start your own firm; it is undoubtedly going to be hard. But in Dubai, all these hardships can be avoided only if you get a business setup consultant.
How business setup consultants help in opening a business in Dubai?
- A business consultant will perform legal formalities for you. And provide you with all the necessary information to save you from any sort of trouble in the near future.
- A business consultant in Dubai will be aware of the best business location so he will find the best business location for you.
- Business consultant if Dubai will find the best line of business by market research.
- Help follow the guideline on the government of Dubai.
- Helps in business growth by making you reach your target on time.
- A business consultant in Dubai represents you in front of the association; it will save your time, and there will be no room for mistakes.
- A business consultant in Dubai will do all the paperwork for you in the formation of a company like the opening of an account with the ministry of labour etc.
- They will follow up all of the company registration and business license procedures in Dubai.
So, if you have decided the next location for your business is Dubai so surely you will need a business set up consultant.