Plantation shutters which most of the people know as the plantation blinds are a popular interior shutter. It comes with the louvres which are usually wide, around 4-1/2 inches. It is one of the most popular types of shutter you can consider installing. The best part is it is a cost-friendly option you can consider. But being a first-time user approaching to install plantation shutters in Double Bay, there will be tons of questions popping in your head. That is why we have listed are some of the details which can make it easy for you to make the choice in future.
Everything about plantation shutters:
You shall find plantation shutters in western states the most. It is known for the elegant look which it adds to your property. If you consider it to install in your bedroom or dining room, you will see the change immediately. It gives you a versatile treatment which helps in translating the simple-looking room such as kitchen and den into a much better manner. There are many colour options you can consider when it comes to visiting plantation shutters in Double Bay but the most popular one is white and there are some stained shutters as well which are demanding.
Types of Plantation shutters:
Plantation shutters are categorized into three types and those are:
- Vinyl shutters: It is the least expensive for the plantation blinds to be considered. It, however, is the low-end ones too that may give you some structural concerns especially if the shutters are large. It does not contain any wood but for stability PVC or aluminium is used.
- Wood Plantation Shutters: This is another ultimate option of shutter you may want to consider. For a classic look, the golden standard of basswood is often used. It is usually made with the strength to weight ratio which is why it is not just light in weight but quite strong for better performance.
- Composite Plantation Shutters: Then comes, this composition which many people also knew to be the engineered or faux wood. It is usually made of the same material with the wrapping of MDF or coating of PVC. It is sturdy in nature and is humidity resistant too.
Features of Plantation Shutters available in Double Bay:
Things that you read above were just the basics of plantation shutters. But when it comes to purchasing them from the plantation shutters in Double Bay then you must have an idea about its features too. Talking of which some of them are:
- Lasting Warranty: It comes with fine craftsmanship with better materials which promises smooth functioning and atmosphere for the house.
- Stylish And In Shape: The options of plantation shutters come with customizing shapes. This means as per your home decor and windows you can fit it well.
- Matches Your Lifestyle: The shutter comes with tilt choices and operating systems which gives classic styling.
There is no doubt that plantation shutter can be a lovely addition to your home. With the affordable option, you can make choices at plantation shutters available in Double Bay and get the classic covering for your home for lasting use.