You may not have thought about it, but the website you design for your business can significantly impact customer attention. Even having a considerable effect on the buying decision making process regarding the trust and reliability of your brand. This will hold especially true if you are a small business owner, as your websites are one of the most cost-efficient ways to reach more clients and pleasing potential customers in Sydney.
So in case you are thinking of how to improve the website design for your Sydney business at an affordable cost, then it can be achieved easily through WordPress. You can take your site to a higher level simply by making a few seemingly minor changes which can easily help you create an impression on all your potential clients visiting your site.
If you want to learn a few typical ways through which you can attract the attention of your Sydney customers using simple website design tricks, keep on reading:
1) Beauty in Simplicity:
You may find this surprising, but according to surveys, you can grab the attention of website visitors within as fast as 50 milliseconds. This is both good and bad. The bad is because you have an infinitesimally small amount of time to impress your visitors without wasting their time to load your fancy graphics and pop up banners/menus.
The good? You can easily choose a minimalistic style, and if done right, it can be more impressive than complex designs:
- Generally, the website landing pages are overcrowded with different content and cluttered galleries with colours sure to grab the eyes. But such garish design can easily be confusing and annoying to potential visitors and drive them away.
- Choosing minimalistic design means choosing the essential elements and excluding the fancy widgets, irrelevant banners and other graphical embellishments that don’t add any real value to your site.
- Create a structure that is easy to follow and directs your readers naturally to where you want them to go with excellent navigation and UX design.
- Keep the design style uniform and seamless throughout, so that there’s a synchronicity between all the elements in your website.
- Make sure your site is appropriately responsive and can be accessed even through a mobile browser.
- You can also gather feedback from your customers to understand what they prefer and exclude unnecessary items based on that.
2) Make Sure To Provide Contact and Legal Details:
Contact information and legal details are some of the vital information that should always be available on your website; however, this doesn’t mean you should make them the central theme of your site presentation.
It helps in adding credibility to your business when you include these pieces of information and make them easily accessible throughout the website’s design. Having these details available would instil trust in your clients and help rouse interest in your offerings when they perceive you as a credible Sydney business.
If you are a small business owner in Sydney, this part of website design is even more important as this helps you target specific kinds of audiences.
As a smaller business, your prices may be lower than your competitors, and if you do not have legitimate contact and legal details listed on your site, then it may make your business look sketchy and unreliable.
If you have a physical location for business in Sydney, then offer the address for that on your website as well. This information will also help Google and others see your business as a
3) Testimonials and Live Chat:
If you didn’t know already a considerable percentage of internet users, put their trust in reviews and testimonials, almost as much as they will trust their peers and family. That is, word of mouth is as good as online reviews, so make sure to include reviews and testimonials section in website design for your Sydney business. The feedback of previous happy clients would draw in more happy potential clients.
Great customer service is desirable to have a loyal customer base along with attracting new clients, as you may have heard already. Having a live chat available on your website is a great idea, and you can easily include this as part of your website design through WordPress. 24/7 availability tells your customers that you are approachable and ready to clear queries without delay.
So, what are you waiting for? Implement these simple yet effective website design ideas and watch your business boom!