The application helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their written materials. The answer is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to incorporate words to a personal dictionary. It can be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you are shopping for speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts in order to proofread their text quicker.
As an source that is open solution, LanguageTool is well sustained by a lively community that keeps the software up to date with evolving technologies.
Why should you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. The thing that makes LanguageTool a compelling writing solution is its power to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it performs this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in any language. A key feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary it supports that you can fully customize and expand with entries from all the languages. This fully expands the grammar and spelling capabilities of LanguageTool in just about any language that you choose to focus on. Words added to the personal dictionary are treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules which you don’t need you can quickly disable so you can focus only on the ones you truly require.
- Use as stand-alone, add-on or extension. You might use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to check their text directly in Word. Users will discover highlighted incorrect entries and so they could just click a suggested correction to change the original ones.
PaperRater is a web-based proofreading application that can help you boost your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The automated tool makes use of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to operate comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans which are said to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re ready to determine if that which you’ve written is really worth full publication or the trash bin, PaperRater could be more than happy to get it done for you. And it also does so in seconds, using those powerful technologies indicated above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors to be able to score your output. You might use its plagiarism checker to save lots of you the potential embarrassment of someone else claiming original credit for a hefty chunk of one’s work.
Why should you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You will need to go deeper in to the mystery of the score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, to assist you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and others you will need to further work with, along side providing other helpful ideas to fashion out a better writer out of you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector helps make the all the massive indexes associated with the major the search engines to conduct extensive scan and pick out copied sections. The system is robust, practically saving you from potential disgrace that is professional legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. Whilst the basic form of PaperRater will give you functional capabilities, the premium package allows a more substantial submissions per month, lessens restriction on wide range of plagiarism checks per month, offers you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, and other advanced functions you’ll need.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, to name a few. The app is quite easy and clean to edit which tells us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the existence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and passive voice within a text.
You have a lot to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or by simply installing the stand-alone desktop version if you have a strange tendency to use wordy sentences, drive away readers by employing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy fascination with passive voice.
Why wouldn’t you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Make your written work inviting to read. Once you run the applying, Hemingway rises through the grave, scores your work, and admonishes you where you ‘ve got it all wrong with regards to your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex words and phrases, and suggests using powerful words rather than weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- You can forget copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re among those who hate the process that is tedious of between text editors, Hemingway allows you to skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word and other word processing programs. It also works one other way: an individual will be done, you are able to prefer to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file.
- Free or pay a price that is low. You have access to Hemingway online at no cost. When it comes to stand-alone application you have to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, you buy essay are able to contact the program creators.
If you are any type of writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all that you may need as an editing companion and a writing coach. To the end, ProWritingAid developers designed it to be the only manuscript editing software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why should you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software solutions is OnlineCorrection.com, a free online grammar tool to be used by students and professional writers. Simple to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and stylistic issues.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a website with a simple design where users can enter the text they wish to proofread. In just a click that is single of button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues in the text.
Why should you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Underneath the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is power that is processing is with the capacity of spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, along with suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. If you’re a worrywart, the application destroys every content which you submit within around 30 minutes if you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas.
- Absolutely free. OnlineCorrrection.com is totally free—all you may need is a reliable net connection. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts in other languages that are major German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an online grammar and spelling checker created for students who will be using English because their second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the application is designed to help students identify errors within their writing, study from their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free and a paid version. The free form of the tool allows students to submit text for checking up to no more than 2,000 characters at a time. The paid version of the tool that offers more advanced features beyond this text length limit, they can purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro.
Why should you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to learn. SpellCheckPlus is careful not to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to fix one error at the same time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students learn how to solve problems or dilemmas step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is making the most of its features to describe to your students why these are generally committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them how to proceed to deal with those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only up to 2000 characters. It is not enough to check most documents, but enough to alert you that you might desire to look at your written piece yet again. The paid version that removes restriction may be had for $14.99 best for year’s use. In addition provides summary that is detailed of. Even then, you shall be well advised to simply accept only those suggestions that produce logical sense.